Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waterlogged, but back from vacation


I'm back from a week-long vacation with family and friends at Merritt Reservoir near Valentine, NE.

We had fun, but returned totally waterlogged, as it rained nearly every day. We caught lots of fish, enjoyed fresh air and enjoyed camaraderie with friends, but I am glad to be home where there is no sand in my bed, no spiders on the walls, and no threat of ticks in my hair.


The scenery was beautiful and I took a bunch of photographs.


It continues to rain here, so even though we have solid walls and a solid ceiling, the world is still drenched and full of puddles. At least we now have dry clothes.


Today I work at the gallery and continue work on my business plan, which needs refining.


I also plan to do a prismacolor painting from one of the photos I took of the lake.


Off to work I go! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment